In the 1990s, the Storm King School Board of Trustees established the 1867 Society as a means to recognize those individuals who have included the school in their estate plans. By designating the school as a beneficiary of a will or living trust, or by including the school as a beneficiary in a life-income gift arrangement, these farsighted alumni, parents and friends invested in Storm King’s long-term health and prosperity.
If you have already included the school in your estate plans, we encourage you to inform the school of your intended gift.
In addition to simple bequest intentions, we can provide information on a number of life-income gift opportunities for those seeking to:
- Help provide long-term prosperity for the School
- Earn a current tax deduction for a future gift
- Earn a guaranteed lifetime income
- Reduce or eliminate capital gains tax on appreciated securities
- Reduce or eliminate estate tax
As you can see, many planned gift opportunities exist. Please contact Lynn Crevling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-458-7517 for more information on investing in The Storm King School with planned giving.